EVER WONDER – -
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
- – Why women can’t put on mascara with their mouth closed? – -
Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”? -
- Why is “abbreviated” such a long word? – -
Why is it that doctors call what they do “practice”? -
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid – made with real lemons? -
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? -
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? -
- Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes? -
- Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
- – You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together? -
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?