EVER WONDER – –
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
– – Why women can’t put on mascara with their mouth closed? – –
Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”? –
– Why is “abbreviated” such a long word? – –
Why is it that doctors call what they do “practice”? –
– Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid – made with real lemons? –
– Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? –
– Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? –
– Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes? –
– Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
– – You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
– Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together? –
– If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?